Property solicitors play an important role in the Dublin property market. They are responsible for helping buyers and sellers find the right property and negotiate a fair price. They also provide advice on legal and financial matters related to buying or selling a property.
1. They assist in the conveyancing process by searching and reporting on the title of the property.
2. They act as the client’s advocate in negotiations with the other side.
3. They prepare and advise on the contract of sale.
4. They advise on stamp duty and other taxes payable on the purchase of the property.
5. They liaise with mortgage lenders and arrange for the release of funds.
6. They attend settlement and exchange contracts on the client’s behalf.
7. They advise on and prepare leases and other tenancy agreements.
8. They collect rent on behalf of landlords and advise on eviction proceedings.
9. They act for landlords in relation to commercial and retail leases.
10. They advise on planning law and development applications.
11. They advise on compulsory acquisition and eminent domain.
12. They advise on environmental law and contaminated land.
13. They act for homeowners in disputes with neighbors over boundary fences and other issues.
14. They advise on estate planning, wills and probate.
15. They act for executors and administrators in administering estates.
In conclusion, it is evident that property solicitors in Dublin play a significant role in the real estate market. They are responsible for helping clients buy and sell property, negotiating contracts, and handling legal matters. If you are looking to buy or sell a property, it is important to seek the help of a qualified solicitor. Thanks for reading!