Medical negligence is one of the most common types of law in Dublin. If you have been injured by a doctor or other medical professional, you may need the help of a medical negligence solicitor. Here are some factors to consider before hiring a medical negligence solicitor in Dublin:
2. Their success rate
3. The amount of money they are willing to spend on your case
4. If they have a good understanding of the Irish legal system
5. Their level of customer service
6. If they have a good working relationship with other professionals, such as barristers and medical experts
7. The size of their team
8. Their level of resources
9. The amount of time they are willing to dedicate to your case
10. Their level of communication
11. Their level of compassion
12. Their level of empathy
13. If they have a good understanding of the medical conditions involved in your case
14. If they have a good understanding of the medical treatments involved in your case
15. If they have a good understanding of the psychological impact of your injuries.
In conclusion, when looking for a solicitor to represent you in a medical negligence case, it is important to consider the experience of the solicitor, the fees that will be charged, and how long the case is likely to take. It is also important to find a solicitor who is willing to take on your case on a no-win, no-fee basis.