Litigation solicitors in Dublin have a wide range of responsibilities, including helping clients to prepare and file legal documents, providing expert witness testimony, and representing their clients in court. They also work to educate the public about the importance of legal rights and the role that litigation can play in upholding those rights.
1. To provide legal advice and assistance to clients in all areas of litigation, including but not limited to, contract disputes, negligence claims, property damage, personal injury, and wills and probate.
2. To investigate the facts and circumstances of each case and to gather and assess all relevant evidence.
3. To prepare and file all necessary pleadings and documents with the court.
4. To appear in court on behalf of clients and to represent them at all stages of litigation, including pre-trial conferences, motion hearings, and trials.
5. To negotiate settlements on behalf of clients whenever possible and to advise them of their options should settlement not be possible.
6. To keep clients updated on the status of their case and to provide them with timely and accurate advice.
7. To maintain the highest standards of professional conduct at all times.
8. To work diligently and tirelessly on behalf of clients to achieve the best possible outcome in their case.
9. To maintain confidentiality in all client matters.
10. To adhere to the rules and regulations of the legal profession.
11. To abide by the rules of procedure governing litigation in all courts.
12. To be well-prepared and organized in all aspects of case work.
13. To be knowledgeable and up-to-date on all relevant laws and court decisions.
14. To possess excellent research, writing, and oral advocacy skills.
15. To be able to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
In conclusion, litigation solicitors in Dublin play a very important role in the legal system. They help clients with a wide range of legal issues, and work hard to get the best results for their clients. If you need legal assistance, it is important to consult with a litigation solicitor in Dublin who can help you navigate the legal system and protect your rights.